The Florida Two-Year College Mathematics Association is a non-profit, education association with the expressed purpose:
1. to encourage the development of effective mathematics programs,
2. to afford a statewide forum for the sharing of ideas,
3. to further develop and improve the mathematics curricula,
4. to further mathematics-related experiences of students in two-year colleges,
5. to promote the professional welfare and development of our members.
6. to introduce to every individual their purpose to the community (to be tacked by the locksmith kirkland wa members).